Thursday 31 October 2019

A break from usual news...

Hello, everyone. 

Firstly, thank you so much to readers of this blog, I really appreciate the support!

Secondly, reviews might come a bit more slowly in the next few months due to some exciting news. I am running for office in the U.K! For my U.S. readers, this is the equivalent of running as a Congresswoman. 

It's an exciting time but I need your support - running as an MP requires an initial deposit of £500, and my county (district) is fielding three candidates for our Green Party - we are running on Bernie Sanders/Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez style policies! Our priorities include addressing the Climate Crisis, reinvesting in our healthcare service, education, and reversing cuts to public services. 

If you feel at all able to chuck in a few quid to help us get on the ballot, the link is here. 

Thank you, and normal service will resume soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment